Here’s a flavour of what’s to come!
- Exclusive use of Ragley Hall, Warwickshire Scouts have access to 400 acres of grounds & woodlands.
- Camping on the ‘Polo Field’, with toilets and showers provided, right next to the site where all the activities will be available to everyone to enjoy.
- Adventurous activities will include Spider Mountain, Lazer Tag and lots and lots of opportunity to have a go at archery and shooting, for older members 4 x 4 off road rides on the circuit used by the world famous ‘Land Rover’ company!
- Water activities will be available for ALL ages on the 9 acre Ragley Hall Lake. Young people can paddle board, kayak, canoe and more!
- 5 District led Activity Zones
- Science & Tech where young people can take up the Custard Challenge!
- Food where the ‘Great Get In Bake Off’ will take place. Tesco are also supporting us with their Farm to Fork initiative.
- Creative challenges from den building & traditional Scouting skills in the Bushcraft zone to young people building a full size igloo from plastic milk bottles in the Make It! Zone. (So start collecting those plastic milk bottles of any size!)
- In the Team zone various team activities will be available for young people to take part, compete and make new friends.
- Major companies are supporting our event including Rolls Royce, Western Power Distribution and Potato Marketing Board.
To top it all off each District will have an opportunity to visit Zippos festival Circus over the weekend and be entertained by artists completing amazing feats.
Where else will your young people have this fantastic opportunity to camp with thousands of other Scouts and where leaders ONLY have to build their camp area and feed them!
So what do you need to do now to join in this fantastic county event?
Get in touch with your District contact (ask your DC if you’re not sure who this is) or download the forms from the County website (Activities section) then return them to your District contact ASAP
BOOKING DEADLINE - 31ST DECEMBER 2014 - GET YOUR FORM IN NOW!!
Also see the FAQ’s fact sheet on the website for more information.