Jump to navigation
Hatton Campsite Booking Conditions
- Booking enquiries to be made by completing our form. A provisional booking will be made if the site is available.
- Provisional bookings will be held for ten (10) working days.
- To confirm your booking please complete a booking form and return it with your deposit.
- In the event of a booking being cancelled at less than four (4) weeks notice or in the event of a non-arrival, the right is reserved to charge the full price for the facilities / campers booked.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Full payment to be made two (2) weeks before your camp/event.
- There may be multiple users on the site at anytime. The Scout Hut will only be booked for one user at a time.
- We reserve the right to charge groups who damage equipment or building(s), or who fail to leave the building(s) or campsite in a reasonable clean condition. All rubbish is to be removed from the campsite by the user. Groups will be charged £20.00 for the cleaning fee. Groups will be charged at cost for any repairs/replacements needed.
- The ‘responsible adult’ (camp leader) is responsible for the first aid for your group. We do not supply first aid kits in the building.
- Responsibility for the supervision and welfare of groups remains with the ‘responsible adult’ (camp leader) listed on the booking form.
- Vehicles may drive onto the camping area for loading and unloading providing the ground is in a dry and stable condition. Vehicles are to be moved to the parking area after unloading. Any damage to the camping area by vehicles will be charged to the hirer.
- Fires: Altar fires are permitted on the campsite, no fires are to be on the ground excluding those in the campfire circle. We advise that you bring your own wood to burn. Dead wood (fallen) can be collected for fires, gadget and projects although there may not be much to collect. You must not cut trees, hedges or fences.
- Quiet time: Please respect our neighbours; noise should be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am.